I have been studying for 5 days. its about my last exam tomorrow (which is called Ilmu Penyakit Umum), sigh. Got my head boiled because memorize too much words, then I started to leave it and find something that will entertain me. Fortunately my older sister bring her book called "The Journeys". Its a story about backpacking and traveling, from some Indoneian people to share their experience in europe, asia, america and many more. And it is really entertaining to read other people experience :D
There's a story about Raditya Dika who get scholarship in Netherland and how he suspected as a crazy man by asian girl.And Trinity who tell us the truth behind free traveling. But my favorite is from Windy Ariestanty with her story "Lucerne: a morning kiss bye from a stranger". She said people in Swiss really hate a talk about money and whealthy, jealous is a dangerous enemy of happiness. That's why Eric Weiner, the author of Geography of Bliss, claim that Swiss is the most happiness country in the world. Haah can you imagine how peaceful in there ? I make one more dream, that I will be a backpacker and explore the entire Europe for sure ! :DD
I remember a few weeks ago my sister have been backpacking with her friends to Thailand. And she tells everything about her journey in this website. Geez Im jeolus T____T

Comments